Longest Established Regional Law Firm
Serving Clients With Creativity and Experience Since 1920
No two clients and no two cases are alike. That is why, since 1920, clients throughout New Hampshire and other surrounding states have sought the advice, counsel and litigation experience of Boynton, Waldron, Doleac, Woodman and Scott, P.A. As the longest established law firm in Portsmouth and also one of the longest established firms in New Hampshire, our lawyers are prepared to serve you.
Every business, family and individual client at our law firm benefits from our attorneys' experience, legal knowledge, problem-solving abilities, client dedication and commitment to achieving the best results for our clients.
Our clients come first. Contact us. 603-319-1074.
- Personal injury, workers' compensation, Social Security: We bring compassion and a knowledge of illness and traumatic injury to clients who have been injured in car and motorcycle accidents, in worksite accidents, by medical and dental malpractice, or by dangerous products and premises. We help clients obtain workers' compensation benefits and Social Security disability benefits.
- Real estate and zoning: Our knowledge of local markets benefits landowners and developers with legal needs involving transactions, litigation and zoning issues.
- Wills, trusts, estate planning, probate: Our law firm has full estate planning and probate capabilities. Many of our clients are grandchildren of earlier clients of the firm.
- Family law: We can guide you through family law issues (divorce, parenting time, modifications, divorce and custody mediation), seeking resolutions that work for you and your children well into the future.
- Business law: Our attorneys are experienced businesspeople with the knowledge and training to start new business ventures, restructure businesses, handle copyright and trademark issues, and litigate sophisticated business disputes.
- Employment law: We have an advantage over other lawyers in this area of the law, because we represent employees and employers in various employment disputes, and we know the creative strategies and maneuvers needed to gain an advantage.
- Insurance defense and coverage litigation: When individuals or businesses are accused of causing harm to someone, or when they disagree with their carriers position on insurance coverage we have the experience and creativity to resolve disputes more effectively and efficiently than other law firms. Our size, training and experience allows us to charge reasonable fees without compromising results.
In these and other areas of the law, clients in New Hampshire, Maine and northern Massachusetts know they can count on the lawyers at Boynton, Waldron, Doleac, Woodman & Scott. Contact us for an appointment to discuss your legal matter.