The Law Firm Where Clients Come First
At Boynton, Waldron, Doleac, Woodman & Scott, P.A., in Portsmouth, New Hampshire, our lawyers and our staff are dedicated to getting the best results possible for our clients. Our clients and their needs, current and future, keep our law firm focused on our mission: people, community and experience.
Committed to our people and to our community since 1920.
Contact us at 603-319-1074.
The Boynton, Waldron, Doleac, Woodman & Scott law firm offers creative and fair resolutions in legal matters involving personal injury, workers' compensation, Social Security disability, real estate and zoning, estate planning, probate, family law, business law, employment law and insurance defense.
Since 1920, we have been the law firm of choice for businesses, families and individuals in the New Hampshire Seacoast area. Why did they choose us?
- Our attorneys give individual attention to each client. We provide clear communication and collaboration. We listen to clients and ask tough questions to get to the best solutions.
- There are no standard answers at our firm. We bring creative problem solving to each and every legal issue.
- Our lawyers and staff have a long history of strong commitment to the Portsmouth community. We volunteer our time and talent to political, cultural, historical and charitable organizations.
- We hold leadership positions in community organizations and perform pro bono work.
- Our law firm has built an extensive network of medical, scientific and technical resources that enable us to present effective cases in negotiations and in courtroom litigation.
- We hold an AV peer-review rating* from the Martindale-Hubbell National Law Directory.
- Our lawyers know the legal system and the community. When you bring your legal matter to us, we know the people, the legal processes, the businesses, the government entities and the communities involved.
- We are proud that other law firms and attorneys bring lawyer referrals to us because they know we will do our best for their clients.
- Through the effective use of technology, our law firm brings needed information and efficiencies to all of our cases.
- A knowledgeable and friendly staff assures our clients that they will receive the attention their legal matters need in a comfortable and professional environment.
In the past our firm has been recognized as a top 10 law firm by Legal Assistant Today, as one of the top five places to work in Business New Hampshire Magazine, and as a top 10 Most Friendly Family Employer by New Hampshire Magazine.
Contact us for an appointment to discuss your legal matter. Our attorneys represent clients in New Hampshire, Maine and northern Massachusetts.
* Martindale-Hubbell is the facilitator of a peer-review rating process. Ratings reflect the confidential opinions of members of the Bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell ratings fall into two categories: legal ability and general ethical standards. CV, BV, and AV are registered certification marks of Reed Elsevier Properties Inc., used in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies.