We stand committed to doing all that is necessary to protect our clients’ rights and secure for them full and appropriate recovery and compensation.
- Personal Injury
- Workers Compensation
- Business Law
- Employment Law
- Litigation/Trial Practice
- Western New England College School of Law, Springfield, Massachusetts
- J.D. – 1987
- Michael’s College
- B.A. – 1984
- Connecticut, 1987
- Massachusetts, 1988
- New Hampshire, 1989
- Maine, 1992
- Vermont 2015
- U.S. District Court District of Massachusetts, 1989
- U.S. District Court District of New Hampshire, 1990
- U.S. District Court District of Maine, 1992
Professional Associations and Board Memberships Present and Past
- New Hampshire Bar Association, Member
- Maine State Bar Association, Member
- Massachusetts Bar Association, Member
- New Hampshire Association for Justice
- Massachusetts Academy of Trial Lawyers
- Maine Trial Lawyers Association
- Vermont Trial Lawyers Association
- Gundalow Project, Board of Trustees
- Pro Portsmouth, Inc., Board of Directors, Rockingham County
- Rockingham County Community Action
Current Employment Position
- Frank H. Freedman, Chief U.S. District Judge, District of Massachusetts, Judicial Law Clerk, 1987 to 1989
Select Verdicts & Settlements
- 3,000,000.00+ in highway crossover collision with spinal fracture and lower extremity injuries
- $1,500,000.00 in Partial leg amputation from construction site fall incident
- $950,000.00 workers compensation and personal injury recovery combined in auto crash case arising out of work and causing Complex Regional Pain Syndrome/Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Conditions
- $750,000.00 recovery in work related personal injury/workers compensation incident involving fall from three story roof and multiple injuries
- $700,000.00 Fall from second story deck with severe dominate arm fracture
- $500,000.00 recovery in grocery store slip and fall case resulting in fractured femur
- $675,000.00 auto crash with hip fracture and upper extremity fracture
- $400,000.00 Parking lot pedestrian car strike with fractured femur
SELECT NEW HAMPSHIRE SUPREME COURT CASES WITH ATTORNEY GRANT AS COUNSEL
- Appeal of Beverly Desmarais, 170 N.H 134 (2017) (establishing the right to attorneys’ fees and costs incurred while litigating the issue of the right to attorneys’ fees and costs).
- Kukesh v. Mutrie, 168 N.H. 76 (2015) (addressing the issue of parental liability for the negligence of children).
- Amica Mutual Insurance Company v. Mutrie, 167 N.H. 108 (2014) (determining the limits of coverage under a homeowner’s policy).
- Antosz v. Allain, 163 N.H. 198 (2012) (establishing exceptions to the “fireman’s rule” defense, expanding remedies for public safety workers such as police, firemen and EMTs).
- Appeal of Louis Cote, 146 N.H. 705 (2011) (determining the proper measure for calculating permanent impairment compensation in Workers’ Compensation cases).
- Petition of Bayview Crematory, 155 N.H. 781 (2007) (addressing class action status of multiple parties claiming improper cremation procedures).
- McDill v. Environamics, 144 N.H. 635 (2000) (determining the proper measure and scope of damages in common law wrongful termination cases).
- Seabreeze v. Fothergill, 141 N.H. 115 (1996) (determining the proper procedure for filing and defending against Summary Judgment motions).
- Appeal of Louis Cote, 139 N.H. 575 (1995) (establishing the standard for proving causation in New Hampshire Workers’ Compensation cases).