We Solve Legal Problems
Let Our Lawyers Help You Claim Compensation After A Truck Accident
Was Truck Driver Negligence The Cause? Our Attorneys Can Find Out.
We are familiar with the many types of severe personal injuries that can arise in a truck accident, including brain injuries, spinal cord damage, broken bones and soft tissue damage. Our Portsmouth lawyers will stand by your side throughout your case, working with you to ensure your financial recovery.
Investigating the cause of your truck crash. A truck driver may not be the only responsible party. When we dig into the evidence, we often find that other parties were negligent, including trucking companies, loading dock operators and truck manufacturers. Our firm is committed to discovering who is responsible for your losses and holding them accountable. As a capable New Hampshire law firm, we conduct thorough investigations of your truck accident to discover all the ways in which the truck driver or trucking company was negligent, including:
- Truck driver fatigue: Was the truck driver sleepy, ill or distracted?
- Speeding to reach strict deadlines: Was the trucker driving overtime, under pressure from a company to deliver goods faster? Did that company set unrealistic goals for drivers to meet?
- Improper truck maintenance: Did the trucker or a dispatch company fail to check lights, brakes and other safety features?
- Improper loading of the truck: Was the trailer overloaded with cargo or was the load poorly distributed?
- Use of drugs or alcohol: A review of recent activity by the driver may reveal evidence that he or she was driving impaired.
After our investigation, we will litigate for you to achieve your personal injury compensation goals. While we are experienced in the courtroom, we are also effective mediators and arbitrators. This means that we can resolve your truck accident issues outside of the courtroom if need be.
Maximizing your personal injury claims. It is important to speak with a New Hampshire truck accident attorney prior to speaking with insurance adjusters. Trucking companies are very quick to react after an accident and will attempt to have you give statements that could decrease the amount of compensation you are entitled to.
We will work with you to help you recover for your medical bills, lost wages, and pain and suffering damages. Semitruck accidents can cause injuries that make life uncomfortable, and you deserve to have the parties at fault pay for your losses.
Turn To A Lawyer Who Is Knowledgeable About Truck Accident Cases
We provide truck accident representation to victims of crashes in New Hampshire and Maine. In personal injury cases, the initial consultation is free. You will owe us nothing if we do not obtain compensation for you. Contact our New Hampshire law firm by email or call 603-319-1074 to schedule an appointment.