Portsmouth Divorce Attorney
At Boynton, Waldron, Doleac, Woodman & Scott, P.A., we represent spouses throughout the challenging process of divorce and family separation. Our Portsmouth divorce lawyers advocate for the interests of our clients during the complex and sometimes contentious negotiations that precede final divorce orders. If you need a strong voice in divorce court, call or email our Portsmouth divorce attorney.
We represent business owners, professionals and other spouses in divorce litigation involving substantial marital assets and family business interests. Our New Hampshire law office serves seacoast area clients in divorce lawsuits addressing a wide range of complicated financial, legal and family issues:
- Property division settlements – addressing business valuation issues, retirement funds, real estate holdings and other marital assets
- Child custody agreements – including visitation schedules
- Support agreements – child support, spousal support, alimony
- Prep school and college tuition
- Trusts – existing estate documents
- Financial misconduct allegations – asset tracing
- Modifications of previous divorce and custody agreements
- Prenuptial and postnuptial agreements – evaluation of any applicable marital agreements
- Tax issues
Our divorce practice is led by skilled family law attorney Heath H. Norris. An experienced trial attorney, Heath, leads a team of family law professionals who provide a strong voice for wives and husbands in complex divorce litigation.
For experienced handling of a complex divorce lawsuit or a marital property settlement, call or email our Portsmouth divorce attorney.