Consider Our Attorneys Your Allies For Recovery
Our Clients Come First. Contact Us At 603-319-1074.
Our detailed understanding of New Hampshire’s automobile, insurance and liability laws enables us to provide well-grounded legal counsel in all cases, whether they are simple or complex. At our Portsmouth personal injury law firm, we provide a powerful voice for the injured and their families in personal injury and wrongful death lawsuits. We also advise defendants. Our Portsmouth personal injury attorneys handle claims involving:
- Car accidents — An SUV rollover, a rear-end wrecks or a collision involving a bicycle or motorcycle can leave you with serious injuries and losses to overcome.
- Truck accidents — A semitruck accident or any highway accident involving a commercial vehicle is often catastrophic for occupants of a car or another vehicle.
- Premises liability — Slip-and-fall injuries and other premises liability claims can be challenging cases. We are up for the challenge.
- Defective products — Were your injuries caused by, or made worse by, an auto defect, dangerous product or faulty machinery? We can help.
- Catastrophic injuries — We can help recover compensation for catastrophic injuries, including spinal cord injuries, back and neck injuries, head and brain injuries, and eye injuries.
- Wrongful death — Next of kin may recover compensation after a fatal car accident, medical malpractice incident or a fatality on hazardous property.
- Third-party claims — A workplace accident caused by a negligent third party (not your employer) may be cause for a lawsuit.
- Dog bite and burn injuries — A serious dog bite injury or burn injury from a fire or chemical explosion may require plastic surgery and a lengthy recovery.
For a strong voice in any personal injury matter, call 603-319-1074 or email us. From our law offices in Portsmouth, New Hampshire, we are ready to devise an effective strategy for settlement negotiations or litigation.