Consider Our Attorneys Your Allies For Recovery
An accidental injury can turn your world upside down overnight. Your patience and determination will be tested as you pursue healing and a “new normal.” If you are like most people injured in car crashes and other types of accidents, your family and friends may encourage you greatly. At the same time, you will look toward medical care professionals to direct the treatments and therapies you need to get better.
Through these challenges, you will need financial resources to help you persevere toward maximum attainable recovery. In addition to medical care, your lost wages may need to be replaced until you are able to work again. If someone else’s negligence caused your injuries, you may have a valid claim or lawsuit to bring to appropriate insurers and/or negligent parties.
A personal injury attorney on your side from Boynton, Waldron, Doleac, Woodman & Scott, P.A., can be your most important ally. We bring a strong working knowledge of the law and legal precedents to the table as we hold negligent drivers, property owners, employers and other businesses responsible. See our “Personal Injury FAQ” page for answers to common questions on accidental injuries.
Our Clients Come First. Contact Us At 603-319-1074.
Our detailed understanding of New Hampshire’s automobile, insurance and liability laws enables us to provide well-grounded legal counsel in all cases, whether they are simple or complex. At our Portsmouth personal injury law firm, we provide a powerful voice for the injured and their families in personal injury and wrongful death lawsuits. We also advise defendants. Our Portsmouth personal injury attorneys handle claims involving:
- Car accidents — An SUV rollover, a rear-end wrecks or a collision involving a bicycle or motorcycle can leave you with serious injuries and losses to overcome.
- Truck accidents — A semitruck accident or any highway accident involving a commercial vehicle is often catastrophic for occupants of a car or another vehicle.
- Premises liability — Slip-and-fall injuries and other premises liability claims can be challenging cases. We are up for the challenge.
- Defective products — Were your injuries caused by, or made worse by, an auto defect, dangerous product or faulty machinery? We can help.
- Catastrophic injuries — We can help recover compensation for catastrophic injuries, including spinal cord injuries, back and neck injuries, head and brain injuries, and eye injuries.
- Wrongful death — Next of kin may recover compensation after a fatal car accident, medical malpractice incident or a fatality on hazardous property.
- Third-party claims — A workplace accident caused by a negligent third party (not your employer) may be cause for a lawsuit.
- Dog bite and burn injuries — A serious dog bite injury or burn injury from a fire or chemical explosion may require plastic surgery and a lengthy recovery.
For a strong voice in any personal injury matter, call 603-319-1074 or email us. From our law offices in Portsmouth, New Hampshire, we are ready to devise an effective strategy for settlement negotiations or litigation.